Wednesday 28 May 2014

Crafty Card Making

I'm sorry it has been a little while since I have blogged - I have been so busy finishing University and settling into full time working life (I'm a grown up!!). I feel as though I have lost myself recently & have had no "me" time, but this will change as I love crafty projects & I love blogging! To ease me back into it I thought I would show you my most recent card making creations...

You may remember a while back I wrote a review about the Sizzix Texture Boutique Beginner Die-Cutting Kit, which I absolutely loved. Ever since then I have been making cards at every opportunity. What do you think of these two I made recently?


I love the heart & star wooden buttons I purchased recently from Amazon - I haven't come across anything similar to these before so they definitely help to create something a little more unique. Have you done any card making? I would love to see your creations - perhaps you could tweet me a photo. Or if you have any tips please let me know in the comments box below.

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment