Thursday 7 May 2015

Garden Accessories // Wish List

As my last Wish List post seemed to be extremely popular, I have decided to do another one. As summer is slowly creeping up on us, I have been paying a little more attention to our Garden & ways that we can accessorize without spending too much! Here is a little list of things I am loving...

 I am really eager to get a little bird house in the garden & think this one from Homebase is super cute! I think they look sweet & would love it if it actually attracted a few birds. There are a choice of sizes, but the one below is a large one & is only £12.99.

Photo Source

I love the idea of having fairy lights / laterns for Garden Parties - I think it creates such a nice mood & keeps people out in the garden for longer! These Chinese Laterns are from Tesco & only cost £15.99. They are also Solar Power which is great, as you don't have to mess about with an extension lead or worry that the batteries will run out mid-party!

Photo Source

This personalised planter is such a cute idea, but not really something I would buy for myself. I think it would make a great gift for a couple who were keen gardeners & it is really cute! Although it is £39, I haven't seen anything like this before so you're pretty much guarenteed that this will be a unique gift. Not On The High Street do have some great Garden accessories, it's definitely worth taking a look at what else they have.

Photo Source

Tesco again - how cute is this little Bistro Set. We have wanted a little Bistro Set for such a long time & our table & chairs in the garden has had it's day really. This set is £129 but I do think this is the kind of thing where you really do get what you pay for. I would prefer to pay a little more & know that I am getting good quality & something that will last. I also love the Mosaic design - so cute!

Photo Source

What do you think of my Garden Wish List? Where do you usually shop for Garden accessories? Do you have anything unusual in your garden?

 
ZoFlo


No comments:

Post a Comment