Wednesday 30 December 2015

#CraftBlogClub // Secret Santa

Holla! 

It's Craft Blog Club Secret Santa time! This is the second year I have taken part & I love it - you can see last year's post here! It's a great way to find new bloggers as well as being creative! I was given Dominique, a fellow member of Craft Blog Club who I had never come across before (see, it really is a great way to find new people) so I immediately browsed her Etsy Shop, to be sure I didn't sent something she already makes herself. I am loving decoupage at the moment, so settled on creating a lovely, colourful decoupage photo frame. I also made a decoupage Christmas decoration, as it is Christmas & all...! 



On Christmas Eve Eve, I had a card from the postman to say my package was at the sorting office. I totally forgot about Secret Santa so was super excited when I realised what it was! So excited that I opened my gift on Christmas Eve! My gift was from Shelley Makes & it was so lovely. She noticed that I liked Sewing Bee & Bake Off so combined the two & made me a cute little sewing wallet & a Pin Cushion Ring! I love them both & can't wait to use them....especially the Pin Cushion Ring!  



Thank you to the lovely ladies who run #CraftBlogClub & organised the various challenges. I can't wait for the next one! Did you take part in Craft Blog Clubs Secret Santa this year? Post you links below if you did, I would love to see what you made/recieved! 

♥ 
ZoFlo

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous presents, both what you got and what you made!

    Here's mine; https://icyhandmade.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/christmas-craftblogclub-secret-santa-2015/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yours are lovely too - I really want to spend some time learning crochet this year!

      Delete