Wednesday 24 February 2016

Crafty Haul #4

I think we can all agree that I am not very good at updating you on my crafty purchases, with my last Crafty Haul being in May 2015. As I have treated myself to a couple of bits recently, I thought I would share them with you all.

As you all know, I recently won tickets to the Craft4Crafters Show in Exeter where I picked up some really lovely fabric at a great price. I have some really great projects line up for both of these fabrics, which I can't wait to share with you when they are done. 


I recently saw a project idea that really caught my eye; a cute clutch bag with a purse clasp. So when I popped into Millie Moon & saw this oversized purse clasp, I just had to get it! They had lots of different sizes available, with this one costing £5. It was a bit of an impulse buy, but I have some fabric in my stash that I immediately had in mind for this project so that made it slightly more acceptable. I also picked up a burgundy zip, for a sewing project I am currently working on...


I am yet to receive my next item, but I can't wait for them to arrive; Line Painter Pens! I have a project in mind for these, which I why I purchased them (obviously) so I will be sure to update you all when I use them & let you know what I think of them. I found these on Amazon & they only cost around £10.


I think that is about it for now. Lots of future projects in the pipeline to update you all on which is exciting.

Have you purchased any craft gems recently?

♥ 
ZoFlo

2 comments:

  1. Those line painter pens look interesting !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They arrived today so I'm very excited to have a play with them :)

      Delete