Wednesday 13 January 2016

101 Things in 1001 Days #49

Give (more) blood

Just before Christmas I gave blood. This is something I try to do regularly, although sometimes various other commitments get in the way. I was really pleased when I received an email to say I had reached my first milestone - I have donated 5 pints! 


It sounds silly, but this has definitely motivated me to donate more regularly, so I can reach the next milestone! As well as this, I know a few people who have had to have blood transfusions, so giving up an hour of my time doesn't really seem much when you consider the lives it could save. I know some people can't give blood for various reasons, but if you are able to then I would really recommend giving it a go (unless you're scared of needles or prone to fainting). It really doesn't hurt & you even get free tea & biscuits. 

♥ 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment