Wednesday 6 January 2016

Happy New Year // 2016 Resolutions

Happy New Year!

Like many others, when the New Year approaches I immediately begin thinking of ways to improve my life. But if I am being totally honest with you, 2015 was a great year for me...so I don't really feel the need to make any dramatic changes. One thing I am certain of though is that I want to push myself more when it comes to sewing.

 So here are a list of my 2016 Sewing Resolutions:

  • Challenge myself - I always play it safe by making simple skirts or tops. I want to try new things this year so I can extend my skills & learn new things. 
  • Make more clothes than I buy - this will be difficult one, but by the end of 2016 I want the majority of my wardrobe to be handmade.
  • Sew my holiday wardrobe - okay so maybe not all of it, but Nick got me the Sew Many Dresses, Sew Little Time book for Christmas. Sew (sorry) many of the dresses in the book will be perfect for our holiday. 

I also have a few blogging resolutions too...

  • Get organised! - This is a big one for me. I have only recently started scheduling posts & would love to be able to prepare more blog posts in advance so it becomes less of a chore. 
  • Meet more bloggers - I would love to go to a bloggers event or meet up with some fellow Somerset / South West Bloggers this year. I have met lots of lovely people online, so would be great to be able to meet some of these people in real life!! 


Only a small list, but hopefully it will help to motivate me in 2016. I will of course update you on through the year! Do you have any New Years Resolutions?

♥ 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment