Friday 27 December 2013

Friday Favourites #7

I hope everyone has had a lovely Christmas! I loved spending time with my family and was lucky enough to recieve some lovely gifts too - So this weeks Friday Favourites will feature some of my favourite ones (theres quite alot!).

The first gift I absolutely love is a picture from my friend Hannah! It is probably the most thoughtful gift I have ever been given and I am so excited to put it up in our house! I'm not sure that you can see it very well in the photo, but it says "Our Home is full of.." and then contains words that relate to me and Nick (Cheese & Crackers, Indie Music, Cooking...etc). And at the bottom is says Est. 2013. By far the most amazing present ever!


In keeping with my owl obsession, my Mum got me this lovely apron! Now that I am trying to be all domestic goddess, I thought it was very appropriate! It's so cute and I will be using any excuse to wear it in the kitchen!


I actually asked my Mum for this one, as I have wanted one for so long but have never got around to getting myself one - a Tangle Teezer! I have naturally wavy hair and if I want it to stay wavy, I can't brush it! As you can imagine, this is a nightmare when it comes to the end of the day. I would 100% recommend anyone with naturally wavy / curly hair to get one of these! It goes through my hair with ease and doesn't hurt at all. I love it!


On my "All I Want For Christmas.." post, I asked Santa for a lush Topshop Coat. Looks like I was a good girly this year as I got it! It is the warmest coat I think I have ever owned. I went to the usual Boxing Day races yesterday, where it is always cold and windy. Luckily the weather wasn't too bad, but thanks to my lush new coat I stayed warm and cosy all day. (I don't have a full length photo of it but I hope you can appreciate how cosy it is just by seeing the fur hood!)


I will write up a full post about this one once I have tried out all the products, but the final Friday Favourite for this week is the Best of Benefit gift set! I mentioned on my "All I Want For Christmas.." post that I wanted to try out some Benefit Make Up, so after dropping subtle hints to Nick (aka sending him a screenshot of this on the Benefit Instagram site) it was nicely nestled in my stocking on Christmas morning. I didn't realise but according to Nick these were selling out fast. And with only 3 left in stock in our local Boots Store, he felt like the Arnie in Jingle All The Way (so dramatic!)


What are your Christmas Friday Favourites?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment