Wednesday 13 January 2016

Made By Me // Girly Apron

A few months ago, my Mum mentioned that she wanted me to make her a new apron. As it was leading up to Christmas I though this would be the perfect gift!

I already had a pattern for it, which my Gran got from the Daily Mail (they had a token collection thing a while back which resulted in her receiving a whole load of free patterns, which I was more than happy to take off her hands...) & the fabric was an absolute steal from Hobbycraft at £6 a meter! I picked a cute, baby pink binding that complimented the pink shades in the material - very girly so perfect for my Mum! 



As I am sure you can imagine, it was super easy. Just a case of cutting out the fabric, hemming it & sewing on the binding. It also included a pocket on the front. 




This was such an easy make & a great one for beginners. I would definitely recommend this to project to anyone who is new to sewing & wants to start with something basic. 

♥ 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment