Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Favourites #18

HAPPY FRIDAY MY LITTLE BEAUTIES!

First up on my Friday favourites for this week is Botanics Skin Calming Night Cream from Boots. I have used this before a while a go and I loved it. But when I ran out for some reason I didn't replace it. I have no idea why as it works wonders for my skin. Sometimes my face can go a little angry and red, but this contains "calming marshmallow" (yummy) and it completely evens out my skin tone and I have no longer have red patches. I haven't wore foundation for the past two days because I feel confident enough without it - Horraaay! 


Next up is a new product for me. I needed to replace my Simple face wash and for some reason I decided to try something different to the usual one I use. I opted for the Simple Foaming Cleanser and I question why I haven't used this before! It's so light on my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling so squeeky clean! I will definitely be sticking to this one from now on.

Now as I'm sure you're all aware, I saw Ellie Goulding last Sunday. Chloe Howl was her support act and my goodness she was amazing. She was a true performer and was genuinely passionate about what she was doing. I've listened to a couple of her songs on YouTube and would definitely say she's worth checking out! Her track Rumour has been released so if you like what you hear, download this one!


 Let me know in the comments box below if you were at the Ellie Goulding Concert - I would love to hear what you thought of it and Chloe Howl :)

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment