Monday 31 March 2014

Time for a Change // Welcome to My New(ish) Blog

So first of all, you may or may not have noticed I have been absent from the world of Blogging for a little while. I'm very sorry to all of my lovely, loyal followers for not giving you anything to read. I decided to have a little break from Blogging so I could focus more of my time and effort on finishing University - I feel this is a sensible excuse! But I can now happily say I am back, and I won't disappear again...I promise.

Knitting :)
Image taken from Pinterest

Secondly, you have probably noticed my blog is looking a little different now too. Considering there are lots of exciting changes happening in my life at the moment, I thought this would be the perfect time to change my little blog too! Although I do still adore all things beauty related - I'll always be a sucker for skin care products everytime I go into Boots - now that I have more time on my hands (No more Uni....Yippeee) I would much prefer to blog about all the things I enjoy doing. So moving forwards I intend to focus my blog on Crafts - especially Sewing. I must just point out here, I am in no way a professional in this area, so please don't expect too much! Sewing is just something I have always enjoyed doing. I still have a little way to go, so you'll have to bare with me, but I really hope you support my idea to change direction and enjoy following all of my crafty projects. Perhaps it'll inspire you to get creative too!

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment