Wednesday 19 March 2014

Midweek Motivation


Here I am with another Pinterest Gem! I love this photograph anyway, I think it's so cute. The quote really helps to motivate me too. With so many "Braggy McBraggersons" in this world, sometimes it's hard to understand if you've got what it takes to succeed. I think another quote I once saw was something like "Successful people have two things on their lips. Silence and a Smile". Just because you aren't shouting out to the world how great you're doing (although you may want to) doesn't mean you aren't successful.


Sometimes it's difficult to be confident with your own abilities. For me personally, I am finally starting to believe that I am doing okay actually - I've made it through 18 years of education so I can't be doing a bad job! As long as you know you've tried your hardest, you have no reason to be disappointed. So if you've hit a midweek block, I hope this little post has helped to pick you up and keep you going. We can all achieve our dreams so long as we believe in ourselves and learn to use the power we have to get to where we want to be...

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment