Saturday 2 May 2015

Craft Haul #3

This weeks post is a day early! I am a Busy Bee tomorrow so thought I would treat you all to an early post! So as promised, here is my most recent Craft Haul. Not only is this my first Craft Haul of 2015, but it is the first one I have done since September! That is madness as I have definitely made a fair few purchases since then, so I am sorry for not keeping you up to date. But anyway, here are some of my purchases I made quite recently...

Polka Dot Cotton Fabric



I mentioned this purchase in my Creative Craft Show post & this was an absolute bargain at £10 for 2m. I got this from a stand called Fabric Time I will be using it for a project I am working on for the Simplicity Bloggers Challange. I absolutely love Polka Dots at the moment so knew exactly what fabric I was looking for for this challange, I am just so pleased I waited & managed to get a great deal at the show.

Black Pom Poms
 

This is another purchase from the Creative Craft Show - from a stand called Little Laura's Haberdashery. I will (again) be used on my Simplicity Bloggers Challange. This was only something like £2.50 for 2m so really cheap. I have noticed these on a lot of clothing recently & they look really cute. I think it will go really well with the Polka Dot fabric.

Elephant Fabric


A little while a go, I went to a local car boot sale & managed to pick myself up the cutest little foot stool for £4. It is in much need of a bit of TLC & I knew straight away it would be a perfect little upholstery project. There is a great place near me called The Fabric Barn and they sell all kinds of fabric that is perfect for home furnishings. Last weekend they had a sale, so it would of been completely foolish if I didn't go along. I picked up this amazing Elephant print fabric for £18 per meter! I am really looking forward to covering my foot stool with it & think it'll be very cute in our lounge!

Decopatch

Another purchase from The Creative Crafts Show - I fell for the Deopatch Show Deal & got myself  2 sheets of paper, 1 pot of glue, 1 brush & 3 Stars all for £10. That is a pretty good deal as I am sure I have seen the glue on its own for around £6/£7. I did a Make & Take at the Show & found it so theraputic & thought it would be a nice little thing to be able to do whilst watching TV or something to do one evening when I feel like getting creative.

So what do you think of my purchases - I think I got some great deals at the Creative Craft Show, but I am particularly excited about my Elephant Fabric! I can't wait to get started on all of my new projects! Where do you normally shop for crafty items / fabric?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment