Monday 2 December 2013

My Beauty Box Essentials

So we all have things that we swear by and are always a part of our daily routine - so I thought I would tell you all about some of my Beauty Box Essentials!
First up is my daily moisturiser. I love Simple products - I also use the Make Up Remover and Face Wash! I have sensative skin and they seem to be the only products that don't cause any irritation.

Sleek is a slightly newer addition to my Beauty Box (The Lipstick featured in my Friday Favourites) and I absolutely love the Contour Kit! I'm not a make up expert but this is so easy to apply and it looks great. I don't leave the house without putting this on first!


MAC Fluidline Eyeliner is my favourite product ever! I always use to struggled with mastering the art of eyeliner until I discovered this bad boy! As you can tell from the photo, I am almost running out! It costs £16.50 a pot, which is quite pricey but this one has lasted me about a year, so it's definitely worth the money!


Another product I cannot live without is Carmex! I love Carmex and find it is the only product that keeps my lips soft throughout the harsh wintery months!


I love Boots own Coconut and Almond Leave-in Condition! I have quite long hair so like to look after it. I don't like to use too many hair products, but this product smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft everytime I use it - I just cannot resist (the almost empty bottle shows that this is a true favourite of mine!)


Freederm is another of my essential products! I was actually recommened this by my Doctor (when I was being dramatic about my skin) and it works an absolute treat. I am relatively quite lucky with my skin, only occasionally having the odd break out but Freederm always seems to do the trick for me!


What are your beauty box essentials?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment