Thursday 26 March 2015

Bedroom Accessories // Wish List

I am currently looking at ways to make our bedroom seem more cosy. Although I love the bedside cabinets I made last year & our feature wall looks lovely, I feel like it still isn't quite there. So I have put together a little Wish List of ideas - things I could perhaps buy or things I could use as inspiration to make my own version.

Like many other girls I'm sure, I am a massive candle lover. This little Glass Heart Latern from Wilko would look great on our bedside cabinets and at £3 each, I would definitely get more than one! They would be perfect to put some lovely scented candles in & would definitely help to create a more cosy / chilled out atmosphere.

Photo Source

I have always thought having a bed full of cushions makes it seem so much more cosy & welcoming. I have been dying to get my hands on some Scrabble cushions - an "N" & a "Z" (for Nick & Zoe, obvs). In the back of my mind I always think I should just make these myself, but I just don't think I would be able to do such a great job of it & would probably end up costing me just the same in materials as well as taking up my time. These ones are from Not on the High Street & retail at £20 per cushion.

Photo Source


Back to Wilko again - I am really impressed with their home range! I absolutely love having fresh flowers in my house, but sometimes you have to prioritise your pennies and food / bills comes before fresh flowers unfortunately (it's a mad world we live in) so I have been on the look out for some nice fake alternatives. Whilst I want something that looks really realistic I still didn't want to spend a fortune. I think this Wilko Daisy Seagrass Pot certainly fits the bill - so cute & only £4.

Photo Source

For a long time now, I have been thinking about making a Patchwork Quilt. They always look so impressive but can be quite costly. I love this Red Patchwork Throw from Next & would love to make something similar. Although it requires a lot of time & patience, I think it would be so worth it. However, if you don't have the time, then this one is £70 or £90, depending on the size you want.

Photo Source

So there is my Bedroom Accessories Wish List - I'm sure this will continue to grow. As I sit here writing this I am actually contemplating a little Home Haul as pay day is only a few days away....

 
ZoFlo


I'm on Facebook now - Like my page to follow all of my crafty projects before I blog about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment