Friday 3 January 2014

Friday Favourites #8

I'm still coming to terms with that fact that it is 2014....doesn't seem too long ago that I was at Glastonbury Festival, drinking cider and listening to Ben Howard! It's all gone by too quickly!

To begin my first Friday Favourites for 2014 I am introducing you all to my make do and mend sewing kit - every girl needs a mini sewing kit in their lives! I couldn't survive without one and they have definitely helped me out with various wardrobe emergencies in the past! This is the cutest one of my collection - I especially love the plaited thread that contains 25 different colours!


Next up is David Blaine! Oh my godness, he blows my mind! If you didn't see his programme Real or Magic on Wednesday night I hugely recommend that you catch up on 4od. I've just recently started catching up with the Dynamo series on Watch, so I am now obsessed with the types of magical / illusional / superhuman tricks (if I can call them tricks?) they perform! When I saw the advert for David Blaine's programme I was silly excited and it did not disappoint. If you watched it let me know what you think by commenting below. I love hearing people's opinions on illusionists as everyone has such different ideas of how they work. Real or Magic....or just completely fake?


My final Friday Favourite is the newest addition to my ever growing collection of O.P.I nail polishes! This particular one was a Christmas present from my Mum. It is called Polka.com and I felt it was perfect for the New Year. It did take me three coats to cover my nails with a good amount of glitter but, like many glitter nail polishes, it hasn't budged at all. I think next time I will put it over the top of another nail polish to turn boring nails into party nails! What do you think? Do you have any nail polishes you would recommend? 

♥  
ZoFlo


No comments:

Post a Comment