Thursday 2 January 2014

Well Hello 2014..

My goodness how quickly has 2014 come around! Looking back, I had a pretty amazing time in 2013. I met Philip Schofield (my biggest older man crush ever!), ran my first Half Marathon, completed my work placement at The Walt Disney Company, went to Glastonbury Festival, the Olympic Park Live and Pilton Party! I met my boyfriend & moved out! I started my little blog and got myself 17 wonderful followers in 2 months!


Although I am sad that all the festivities are over, with Graduation to look forward to, moving back home and the thought of starting a new, proper grown up job, I am looking forward to seeing what 2014 will bring me. Apart from the usual eat healthy / do more exercise that everyone attempts come January 1st, my only New Years Resolutions are to care less about those who care little about me and spend more time with the people that make me happy! Here's to a happy, healthy 2014 full of fun, love and laughter!

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment