Saturday 21 March 2015

Easter Project // Bunny Gift Bags

I have recently been working on a little Easter Project for mine & Nicks nieces - little Easter Bunny Gift Bags which we will fill up with plenty of Easter / Chocolate treats as a gift. I saw the idea on Pinterest (where else) & completely fell in love - they would work great for Easter Egg Hunts too!


I used a plain, cream cotton fabric for the bag & the ears. I had some really pretty floral material that I decided to use for the inside of the ears - one in Orange / Red / Yellow, the other in different shades of Purple. So cute! I had to buy some pink & purple ribbon from Hobbycraft & they match really well. I then hand sewn the eyes, nose & mouth which took a fair bit of planning (I was nervous I would mess it up after I had just finished making the bag)! I think they have turned out great, I am really pleased with them. Hopefully the girls will love them too! I will post a photo on my Facebook page when they are all filled up with Chocolate & ready to be delivered!

 
ZoFlo
If you do happen to drop by, please Like my page on Facebook !

No comments:

Post a Comment