Thursday 5 March 2015

Thursday Thoughts #12 // Happy 100th

Wow, this is my 100th post! 

Since starting my little blog way back in November 2013, I have changed direction a few times. I love the way my blog is now & am so proud that I have managed to build my page on my own (with the help of Google & YouTube of course). I love being able to write about something I have a passion for & share it with like-minded others. As well as taking on projects that I probably wouldn't have done if I didn't have my blog, I have also met some lovely people via Craft Blog Club - I had no idea there were so many other Crafters in the world. Starting a Blog was the best idea I have ever had.
I know I have used this image before in a previous Thursday Thoughts, but it is really relevant to me at the moment. This year I want to take on new things & spend more time doing what I love. I have lots of ideas up my sleeve & hope that these ideas will become some kinda of reality soon(ish). Thank you to all my lovely, loyal readers / followers as you are the ones who have given me the confidence to push myself & do more of what I love. So watch this space...

 
ZoFlo


P.S. Don't forget, I am on BlogLovin , Twitter, Pinterest & now Facebook!







No comments:

Post a Comment