Thursday 25 June 2015

Thursday Thoughts #28

Happy Thursday!

This week I am at Glastonbury Festival - Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! So it is only right to have an appropriate thought for today...

Photo Source

I love everything about Glastonbury Festival. It is literally my favourite time of the year. Perhaps I even like it more than Christmas! It is so close to where I live, so if you don't go it is absolute torture. When the diversion signs go up about a week or so before the Festival opens, I always get really excited. It's all everyone talks about here in Somerset! Camping for 5 days, wearing flowers in my hair everyday & listening to all of my favourite bands whilst drinking copious amounts of cider...I can't even think of anything I would rather do. Even if it is raining. I will (obviously) be uploading a post when I return about my experience, as it is too good to not share with you all - I hope you don't mind!

Enjoy the rest of your week! I am here until Monday so I know I will definitely enjoy mine *reaches for another can of cider*

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment