Thursday 23 July 2015

101 Things in 1001 Days #47

Sell Something I Have Made Myself

 If you keep up with my blog posts, you will know from one of my previous posts that I have recently set up my own Etsy Shop. I wasn't sure how it would go, or whether I would even sell anything but it is something I always wanted to try, so decided to take the plunge. Two weeks ago, I actually sold an item. Little old me. I was so pleased it even made it into my 100 Happy Days! And it is another thing crossed off of my 101 Things...



I am so pleased & am hoping that this will lead to more sells in the future (fingers & toes crossed) as it is very exciting sending out handmade items that people like enough to actually buy. It is definitely a proud moment & even if this is the only sell I make, I am still really pleased.

Have you ever sold your own handmade items?

 
ZoFlo

No comments:

Post a Comment