Sunday 12 July 2015

Handmade By ZoFlo ♥

I don't think I have actually blogged about the fact that I have finally taken the plunge & set up my own Etsy Shop. It is something I was considering doing for such a long time - literally months! I don't know about anyone else, but for me it is quite a scary thing to do. Blogging & Crafting is something I do in my spare time, alongside a full time job, so obviously I was worried if I would have the time to keep my Etsy Shop up to date with new products. However, after encouragement from friends, family & fellow bloggers, I decided to give it a go. Below are a handful of my products available on my Etsy Page:




 I am beginning with some cards so I can ease myself in to the selling world. It's a completely new thing to me as I wasn't one of the eBay Queens, so I am a complete newbie to the selling world. I am currently working on some new card designs & I have so many ideas for the future so be sure to keep your eyes peeled. 

Are you an Etsy Seller? If you have any tips, please let me know! 

 
ZoFlo




No comments:

Post a Comment