Friday 13 February 2015

The Great British Sewing Bee // Week 2

Aren't the men just pulling it out of the sewing bag this series!? Neil is still my favourite contestant, with his imaginative garments. How amazing were those boxing gloves? And an iPhone costume - who would even think of that? But this week I have been loving Ryan. He has really upped his game and he always seems so genuinely happy & surprised when Mary & Patrick give him positive feedback. My favourite of his garments this week was definitely the child's dress in the alteration challange. I love how he combined the two different fabrics & thought it looked so cute! Paul has also done an amazing job this week with his elephant costume & definitely deserved to win garment of the week. He was a quiet one last week so I never really thought of him to be the "one to beat" in the competition. Hopefully winning garment of the week will build his confidence as he really did a great job! 

I don't know what I like more, Claudia Winkleman or all of the Ribbon!

Based on last weeks post, I am sure you aren't surprised that I am pleased that Alex has left this week. It's always sad to see someone go but she always seemed to struggle to even finish a garment. Don't get me wrong, she has some great ideas & I think she is such a talented sewer, but being the perfectionist that she is she always seemed to run out of time. I was really hoping she would finish her cupcake costume in time as it sounded so amazing. Now to sit & patiently wait for next weeks episode... 

 
ZoFlo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment